Just a heads up, Catherine will be leaving Honey + Garlic at the end of December. We wish her well in her next adventure!
Hello! I have been a registered massage therapist since 2007, graduating from the Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy. I have taken additional training in joint movement, deep tissue methods, and Graston technique. I am fortunate to have helped many unique and wonderful people from all walks of life live their best life possible. It is my belief that regular massage integrated with other healthy lifestyle choices helps reduce stress and promote a more balanced lifestyle.
Catherine at a glance:
- grew up in Stirling Ontario, but dreamed of moving out west
- first professional job was as a radio copywriter
- an ESL teacher many moons ago
- inspired to pursue RMT education after a Thai massage workshop
- enjoys vegetarianism, travelling & salsa dancing