hon•ey \`hə-nē\ noun, plural hon•eys
- something sweet, unique and healing; an East Van treat
- friendly, talented team of health care professionals
- individualized, one-on-one care
- warm, soothing atmosphere open to all
gar•lic \`gär-lik\ noun, plural gar•lics
- wellness centre – massage therapy, physiotherapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, online dietitian, and professional counselling – with direct billing for ICBC, MSP and some private insurance
- a strong sense of style, and a flavour all its own
- a quirky new member of the Fraserhood
3205 Fraser Street (at East 16th Avenue) Vancouver, B.C.
We acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional unceded homelands of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.